- From your unit site, click on Resources in the navigation bar.
Note: If a specific learning path has been defined for your unit, some resources areas may only be available once you complete prerequisite sections or assignments.
Download & Print Topic
- Go to the topic that you wish to download.
- Click on Download from the topic's contextual menu.
- From the pop-up window, save the zip file and use appropriate software to open the topic.
- To print, click Print from the menu of the appropriate software.
The following steps describe how to submit feedback about unit resources.
- Go to a topic.
- Click on Submit feedback for this topic from the topic's contextual menu.
- On the Submit Feedback form, rate the quality of a topic from 1 to 5 and leave a comment, if you desire. You can choose to submit your feedback anonymously or include your name.
- Click Submit .
Page custodian: Deakin Learning Futures Last updated: