Help with CloudDeakin
Set up your computer
The following essential steps will help you to successfully access, log in to and use CloudDeakin.
- Activate your Deakin username and password
- Ensure you are able to meet Deakin's computing, connectivity and capability requirements
- Run a System Check before you log in
- If you receive all ticks, you can successfully access CloudDeakin
- If you receive a warning for any area, go to the Recommended Browsers and Settings page and follow the instructions
If you continue to experience problems after configuring your browser software settings, it may help to clear your browser cache and cookies. Please look at the Recommended Browsers and Settings page if you need help doing this.
Mobile and Tablet devices
When you login from your tablet or smartphone, the default view is CloudDeakin's Mobile View which is optimised for mobile usage. It is not recommended that you use a desktop view on your mobile device as not all functionality works on a mobile.
For the best CloudDeakin mobile experience we recommend using the DeakinMobile app.
Download DeakinMobile now from the following app stores:
iTunes - iPhone
Google Play - Android
Deakin does not recommend or support the usage of CloudDeakin in the "Desktop View" on mobile or tablet devices. Please use the recommended "Mobile View".
e.g. Assignment and Quizzes
- Groups e.g. Joining Groups
Important: Please use a desktop or notebook computer to complete the above tasks.
A complete list of all quick guides, step-by-step guides and movie demonstrations.
How to use CloudDeakin
Frequently Asked Questions
Please check the FAQs for answers to some of the most common queries about using CloudDeakin.Frequently Asked Questions
IT Service Desk
For technical problems, such as difficulties logging on and computer and browser issues, contact the Service Desk.IT Service Desk