Change 100 Lives

Academic transcript request

You can order your Academic Transcript (postal delivery only) online or in person at any Deakin Central.

There are some exceptions to this service, please check these exceptions below before you submit your request.  If you require:

  • * an Academic Transcript for studies in Geelong prior to 1979, prior to 1985 in Melbourne and prior to 1987 in Warrnambool, contact Deakin Central directly on 03 9244 6333.
  • an Academic Conduct Report for the Board of Examiners*, please read the additional information below.
Academic Transcript Charges
Original $40
Additional copies (only when ordered at the same time as original) $7.50
Additional charge for records prior to 1979 (Geelong), 1985 (Melbourne), 1987 (Warrnambool)*  $55 
Postage Charges
Regular post $0
Express Post  - within Australia $7
DHL Courier  - International $16

If you would like a summary of your units from this study period rather than a full academic transcript, you can run an 'evidence of enrolment' through StudentConnect.


If you have a restriction (encumbrance) on your student record you will not be permitted to receive an academic transcript, until your restriction is lifted.

Academic Conduct Report

To order your Academic Conduct Report for the Board of Examiners, you'll just need to:

  • Order your Academic Transcript online and under 'Special Instructions', select the option '4. Academic Conduct Report'.
    • Express Post is not available for Academic Conduct Report requests as your transcript will be forwarded directly to the Assistant to the Head of School.

Your transcript will be forwarded directly to the Assistant to the Head of School in the School of Law.  An Academic Conduct Report will then be generated and forwarded to the Board of Examiners with your academic transcript and a letter from the Head of School confirming you have completed the course requirements for the LLB. 

Further information on this process can be found on the Deakin Law School website - Admission to practice in Victoria.

Collection of Transcript

You (or a nominated person) can collect your transcript in person at Deakin Central. To arrange for a nominated person to collect your transcript on your behalf, send Deakin Central an email with their details (including their full name and date of birth). Don't forget to ask them to provide their photo ID (drivers license or passport) when they collect it.

Page custodian: Division of Student Administration
Last updated: