DSA Competition terms and conditions
2019 Re-enrolment competition
The promoter of this competition is Deakin University ABN 56 721 584 203 of 1 Gheringhap Street, Geelong VIC 3220.
- Information on how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and entries must comply with these Terms and Conditions to be valid.
- This competition is governed by the laws in force in the State of Victoria.
- The 2019 Re-enrolment competition is free to enter and is open to all current students who have been enrolled or intermitted in 2018 in a Deakin award coursework course - undergraduate (associate degree, bachelor and honours) or postgraduate (graduate certificate/diploma and masters). Research courses are excluded from the competition.
- Students must be enrolled in at least one unit in the 2019 academic year in StudentConnect by 11.59pm on Friday 5 October 2018.
- The competition commences on Thursday 30 August 2018 at 9am AEST and closes on Friday 5 October 2018 at 11:59pm AEST.
- 20 prizes of a $200 Coles Group & Myer Gift card ($4000 total).
- Enrol in at least one unit in the 2019 academic year in StudentConnect by 11.59 pm on Friday 5 October 2018.
- Winners will be drawn randomly by the Division of Student Administration based on students who have re-enrolled for 2019 by the competition closing date and time.
- Winners will be notified by Friday 19 October 2018.
- If the winner does not respond to claim the prize within 7 days of contact from Deakin University, the winner forfeits the prize and another eligible student will be randomly selected. This process may continue until the prize is awarded.
- Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. Deakin’s decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into. Deakin accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
- Winners consent to their name and photograph being published on the Deakin University social media channels if requested to, in any and all form as determined by the Deakin University Social Media Hub.
How to Enter
Selection and Notification of Winner
Privacy Collection, Use and Disclosure Statement
Personal Information provided to Deakin University by entrants will be used to notify the winner of the competition. A photograph of the winner may be published on Deakin University’s social media channels including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Deakin University complies with the Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014 (Vic) in its treatment of personal information. Entrants have a right to access their personal information held by the University. Requests for access to personal information are managed under the Freedom of Information Act 1982 (Vic).