This archived Handbook contains course and unit information for all study periods of 2013.
Are you re-enrolling?
When planning your re-enrolment, follow the course rules in the Handbook of the year you started your course.
- If you commenced in 2013, find your course in the 2013 Course Listing pdf (PDF, 4.9MB) on this page.
- Take a copy of your course rules or bookmark this page for future reference.
- To find the units available for the upcoming or current year, use the unit search on this page.
- Check the re-enrolment website for more information and dates, and visit StudentConnect to add or remove units from your enrolment.
- For course and enrolment advice or to obtain a course map for your course for 2013 (if available), contact a Student Adviser in Student Central.
Access the important dates from the 2013 academic year.
An overview of the prizes & awards available to high performing students in 2013.
Download the 2013 Fees & Charges PDF here.