The Handbook contains course and unit information for all study periods of 2014.
Courses and Units in 2014
Course and unit rules and information if you commenced your studies in 2014.
Are you re-enrolling?
When planning your re-enrolment, follow the course rules in the Handbook of the year you started your course.
- If you commenced in 2014, find your course in the 2014 Course Listing pdf (PDF, 5.7MB) on this page.
- Take a copy of your course rules or bookmark this page for future reference.
- To find the units available for the current or upcoming year, use the unit search on this page.
- Check the re-enrolment website for more information and dates, and visit StudentConnect to add or remove units from your enrolment.
- For course and enrolment advice or to obtain a course map for your course for 2014 (if available), contact a Student Adviser in Student Central.
Prizes, awards and scholarships
Each year prizes, awards and scholarships are awarded to high performing students and those experiencing financial hardship.