The Handbook contains course and unit information for all study periods of 2015.
Search for a 2018 unit
Advanced unit search
Use the Advanced search to narrow results by study period, campus, level of study, keyword etc.
Are you re-enrolling?
When planning your re-enrolment, follow the course rules in the Handbook of the year you started your course.
- If you commenced in 2015, find your course in the 2015 Course Listing pdf (PDF, 6.0MB) on this page.
- Take a copy of your course rules or bookmark this page for future reference.
- To find the units available for the upcoming (when available) or current year, use the unit search on this page.
- Check the re-enrolment website for more information and dates, and visit StudentConnect to add or remove units from your enrolment.
- For course and enrolment advice or to obtain a course map for your course for 2015 (if available), contact a Student Adviser in Student Central.
Dates and deadlines
Prizes, awards and scholarships
Each year prizes, awards and scholarships are awarded to high performing students and those experiencing financial hardship.