2018 Start Anytime Dates
Start Anytime offers you the ability to complete it online at your own pace.
While you can enrol in these units at any time, there are some dates relevant to paying fees or incurring FEE-HELP.
To see which units are offered through Start Anytime and how it works, visit the Start Anytime website.
When you enrol, you'll receive an email to generate an invoice through StudentConnect. Remember that your fees for Start Anytime may not be due at the same time as fees for any other units you are studying.
If you are eligible and have already completed a FEE-HELP form (for the course you are completing these units within), your fees for the Start Anytime unit will defer to FEE-HELP at the census date.
If you elect to pay your fees up-front, you will need pay your fees by the date shown on your invoice.
Census dates still apply to the Start Anytime program, and your fees need to be settled by the census date.
When you enrol, we'll let you know which date applies to you.
|Teaching start date||Census date||Withdrawn late from date||Withdrawn Fail applies from|
|1||Monday 1 January||Sunday 11 February||Monday 12 February|
Monday 16 April
|2||Monday 29 January||Sunday 11 March||Monday 12 March||Monday 14 May|
|3||Monday 26 February||Sunday 8 April||Monday 9 April||Monday 11 June|
|4||Monday 26 March||Sunday 6 May||Monday 7 May||Monday 9 July|
|5||Monday 23 April||Sunday 3 June||Monday 4 June||Monday 6 August|
|6||Monday 21 May||Sunday 1 July||Monday 2 July||Monday 3 September|
|7||Monday 18 June||Sunday 29 July||Monday 30 July||Monday 1 October|
|8||Monday 16 July||Sunday 26 August||Monday 27 August||Monday 29 October|
|9||Monday 13 August||Sunday 23 September||Monday 24 September||Monday 26 November|
|10||Monday 10 September||Sunday 21 October||Monday 22 October||Monday 24 December|
|11||Monday 8 October||Sunday 18 November||Monday 19 November||Monday 21 January 2019|
|12||Monday 5 November||Sunday 16 December||Monday 17 December||Monday 18 February 2019|
Census date explained
The census date is important as it is the last date to finalise aspects of your enrolment and fee obligations as detailed below.
International fee-paying students - last day to withdraw from current study period and receive a 50% refund
- Last day to withdraw from units, intermit from current study period or discontinue course without HECS-HELP/FEE-HELP liability
- Last day for Commonwealth supported, HECS-HELP, FEE-HELP or SA-HELP students to make full or partial upfront payments for current study period
- Last day for Commonwealth supported students to submit online Commonwealth Assistance Form and/or provide their tax file number (TFN)
- FEE-HELP - last day for domestic fee-paying students to apply for FEE-HELP or pay fees up front for study period
- Last day to withdraw from current study period without incurring the Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF).
Last day to withdraw from current study period units without reference on academic record.
Login to StudentConnect to check your fees or change your enrolment.
For further assistance contact Student Central.