What is StudentConnect?
StudentConnect gives you access to your enrolment details with the University online.
Your Deakin username and password will give you access to login and view or edit these services;
- Personal Details - update your postal and home addresses and complete a small series of questions that are used for Government and University statistics.
- Enrolment - you can enrol in units, withdraw from units, create a unit set (major), check your course progress, see your credit for prior learning, intermit or discontinue your course and download a Transport Concession Form. You also set your exam location if you are enrolled in off-campus units.
- Assessment & Exams - from here you can check your exam timetable, view your results, apply for special consideration and track registered assignments.
- Timetable - through the STAR option you can create your timetable each study period for lectures, tutorials, seminars etc.
- Fees and Payment - each study period you should generate your invoice. StudentConnect allows you to make payments for tuition fees and the Student Services and Amenities Fee, check if you have HECS-HELP, FEE-HELP, SA-HELP, view old invoices and Commonwealth Assistance Notices (what deferred to the Australian Taxation Office).
- Graduation - when you are in your final study period, you can apply to graduate and view the details of your graduation application.
Page custodian: Division of Student Administration Last updated: