Student Drop-in Station (DIS)
The drop-in station (DIS) is staffed by Business and Law students who have completed at least one full trimester of study. They have all received leadership training and have a well rounded knowledge of Deakin University. There is a drop-in station (DIS) at the Burwood Campus and at the Geelong Waterfront Campus but not at the Waurn Ponds Campus.
What can we do for you?
At the drop-in station, we can share our experiences in:
- Effective study techniques
- University resources
- Social events, clubs, societies and other networking opportunities
- Faculty services
- Building locations
- Approaching assignments
- Time management
- Exam preparation
- Maintaining a work, study, life balance
- Practical help with resources (CloudDeakin, STAR, StudentConnect, Webmail)
- Working smarter NOT harder.
Geelong Waterfront Campus
The Geelong Waterfront Drop-in Station is open during T1 and T2:
Tuesday & Wednesday, 11am - 2pm
Room: Student Central
Thursday, 11am - 2pm
Building: D (Pop-up DIS – outside the library or in another area of Building D)
For all DIS enquiries, please email: