For students enrolled in Faculty of Science, Engineering and Built Environment courses only.
Important information - please read before completing this form
The below application form is to be used to apply for course re-admission following academic exclusion. The minimum period of exclusion from a course is one academic year, pursuant to section 8.2 of Regulation
05.03 (1) - Assessment and Academic Progress in Higher Education Award Courses.
Any pending matters with the University Appeals Committee (UAC) or any external bodies (e.g. Ombudsman) must be resolved before your re-admission application can be processed.
Please note: Do not use this form if your enrolment was terminated for non-payment of fees, voluntary withdrawal from studies or allowing enrolment to lapse. For re-admission after discontinuation other than exclusion, please visit the Apply for Re-admission page.
- To re-commence study in Trimester 1: must apply before October 30 (of the previous year)
- To re-commence study in Trimester 2: must apply before April 30
- To re-commence study in Trimester 3: must apply before August 30
What to include
Your application for re-admission should outline any work, study and other actions undertaken whilst excluded, and should articulate and demonstrate why you will be more successful in your studies if re-admitted back into your course. You also need to outline how you plan to manage any previous issues (work, study, personal etc.) that may have contributed to your exclusion. You should include copies of relevant supporting documentation in this application (e.g. resume, references, transcripts etc.)
If you have any questions or would like more information about the process, please contact the Student Progress and Discipline Group.
Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
- All re-admission outcomes will be communicated to you in writing via your nominated email address as included by you on this form.
- If your application is approved, you will be contacted and required to attend a re-admission meeting with school delegates to discuss your proposed study plan and enrolment.
- LATE applications may only be considered in exceptional circumstances beyond your control (and where supporting evidence is provided), as they may impact on the School’s capacity to re-enrol.
- Given the complex nature of some re-admission applications, it is not possible to stipulate a turnaround time.