Off campus Housing Service

Need to know

If you are planning on living near campus, the Off campus Housing Service can help you find a place to call home. They can also help you find temporary accommodation while you are looking for something more permanent. Make sure you don't leave it too late to find a place to live.

Need to do

Have a question about renting or finding accommodation? Ask the OCHS team.


Need to know

Accommodation is also available on the Burwood, Waurn Ponds and Warrnambool campuses at Deakin Residences. If living on campus sounds right for you, you can get information on key dates, fees and frequently asked questions directly from the Resi site.

Have a browse through the Residences Handbook and Residential Code. Find out more at Deakin Residences.

Need to do

If you are interested in living on a Deakin campus in the future, you'll need to apply online.

Page custodian: Division of Student Life
Last updated:

Back to top