IT and computing
DeakinSync provides all the information and systems you are likely to need whilst studying at Deakin – all in the one place including:
- Mail – send and receive emails using your Deakin email account
- CloudDeakin – access course materials, assessment, communication and collaboration with teaching staff and students in your unit
- StudentConnect – manage your enrolmeny, update your details and pay your fees
- OneDrive – up to 1TB of secure, backed-up personal storage
- Chat – talk to others from anywhere, instant messaging, video chat and more
- Calendar – manage your schedule and see whats on for the day including lectures, exams and other events you have subscribed to.
- People – keep track of your contacts, inside and outside of Deakin
- Microsoft tools – free Microsoft Office software for use anywhere, anytime
- Portfolio – store, organise, reflect on and share items that represent your learning
Deakin eSolutions can help you learn the basic computer knowledge you'll need to fully participate and succeed in your studies.
Need to know
- Check out the Top 10 Tech Tips.
- Access the wide range of free IT tutorials on Atomic Learning.
- Need IT help on campus? Ask one of the red-shirted Student Rovers you'll see around Deakin labs and libraries.
Need to do