When you graduate, you receive as part of your graduation fee, two guest tickets and the ticket for the graduand.
- Your two guest tickets will be sent to your Deakin email address. These will need to be printed and distributed to your guests.
- Children over the age of three will be required to sit in their own seat and will require a ticket.
- Additional guest tickets are $30 each.
- Subject to availability, additional guest tickets may also be purchased. For any upcoming ceremonies, the date extra guest tickets will go on sale will be published below.
- Where capacity is available, tickets are also sold immediately before the ceremony at the venue.
- Tickets are not refundable. Deakin University reserves the right to limit the number of additional guest tickets available per graduand.
Tickets for October 2016 Ceremonies
- Your two included guest tickets will be sent to you via email the week beginning Monday 5 September.
- Additional guest tickets will go on sale from Monday 12 September at 9 am using the Graduation ticket sales link below.
- Student ID number and date of birth are required to order additional guest tickets.
- Limit of four extra guest tickets per graduate, subject to availability.
- For queries or issues with graduation tickets, please contact Reed Graduation Services on 1300 361 806 or firstname.lastname@example.org Reed office hours are 9 am to 5 pm Monday-Friday.
Page custodian: Division of Student Administration Last updated: