When you graduate, you receive as part of your graduation fee, two guest tickets and the ticket for the graduand.
- Your two guest tickets will be sent to your Deakin email address. These will need to be printed and distributed to your guests.
- Children over the age of 3 will be required to sit in their own seat and will require a ticket.
- Additional guest tickets are $30 each.
- Subject to availability, additional guest tickets may also be purchased. For any upcoming ceremonies, the date extra guest tickets will go on sale will be published below.
- Where capacity is available, tickets are also sold immediately before the ceremony at the venue.
- Tickets are not refundable. Deakin University reserves the right to limit the number of additional guest tickets available per graduand.
Tickets for October 2015 Ceremonies
- Your two included guest tickets will be sent to your Deakin email the week beginning Monday 7 September.
- Additional guest tickets will go on sale from Monday 14 September 2015 at 9am through the clicktix link above.
Sold out ceremony
- Please note that unfortunately the Tuesday 6 October at 6pm is now SOLD OUT.
Page custodian: Division of Student Administration Last updated: