When you graduate, you receive as part of your graduation fee, two guest tickets and the ticket for the graduand.
- PLEASE NOTE: Registration for your two guest tickets is only available once your course has been completed by your faculty and you're eligible to graduate. Please contact your faculty directly if you have any queries.
- You will be required to register for your two guest tickets online through Reed Graduations between Monday 8 August and Monday 5 September. As soon as you have registered, your tickets will be sent to your nominated email address. These will need to be printed and distributed to your guests. Deakin will email you to advise when you need to complete the ticket registration process.
- Children over the age of three will be required to sit in their own seat and will require a ticket.
- Subject to availability, additional guest tickets may also be purchased. For any upcoming ceremonies, the date extra guest tickets will go on sale will be published below.
- Where capacity is available, tickets are also sold immediately before the ceremony at the venue.
- Tickets are not refundable. Deakin University reserves the right to limit the number of additional guest tickets available per graduand.
Additional tickets for October 2016 Ceremonies
- Additional guest tickets will go on sale from Monday 12 September at 9 am using the Graduation ticket sales link below.
- Additional guest tickets are $30 each.
- Student ID number and date of birth are required to order additional guest tickets.
- Limit of four extra guest tickets per graduate, subject to availability.
- For queries or issues with graduation tickets, please contact Reed Graduation Services on 1300 361 806 or email@example.com Reed office hours are 9 am to 5 pm Monday-Friday.
Page custodian: Division of Student Administration Last updated: