Flexible Working Arrangements
What are flexible work arrangements?
Flexible work arrangements are short term or long term practices that can assist you in balancing your work responsibilities with:
- caring responsibilities (for children, older people and partners with long-term illnesses or disabilities)
- health issues or disabilities
- study and professional development activities
- community responsibilities
- managing personal fitness and wellbeing
- moving into retirement
- managing everyday life responsibilities
The following flexible work arrangements may be organised with your manager, taking into consideration the operational requirements of your work area:
- Part time employment/job sharing (clause 11)
- Flexible work hours
- Purchased leave (clause 37)
- Flexitime (clause 29)
- Working from home
- Return to work leave
- Family friendly leave options
What do I need to know about flexible work arrangements?
- Requesting flexible work arrangements
- Approved and refused flexible work arrangements
- The Supervisor's role
Queries and assistance
Staff members should contact your HR Adviser.