Desire2Learn Binder App
This app allows you to download resources to your tablets for offline viewing. You are also able to select Send to Binder from the CloudDeakin environment to have resources sent to the app for offline viewing.
Get started with Binder
Create a connection
- Login using your EduDentity or Facebook account.
- Tap the + icon and select Add Document.
- At the Enter Web Address field, enter http://d2l.deakin.edu.au
- Tap Connect.
- Enter your Deakin username and password.
- Tap Sign In.
- All the unit sites that you have access to will be listed.
Download a document
- Navigate to the topic that you wish to download.
- Select the document.
- Tap Import.
- Navigate to the Collections you wish to import then tap Import Here.
- Tap Import Documents to confirm selection.
- The files that you have downloaded should be listed.
Note: For other features such as tagging or annotating please refer to Binder Push-Start Guide which is available as part of the app.