Usernames and passwords
Have an IT question?
Our Best Answer
Usernames and Passwords
Need to activate your account?
If you are a new student, you will need to activate your username and password before logging on for the first time.
How to reset, change or activate your password and username.
Forgotten your username or password?
If you have forgotten your username or password, you will need to reset your password.
Need to change your password?
Changing your password regularly is good for security and for staff, we will ask you to change it every 180 days. Students do not have this requirement, but it is still good practise. It's important to change your password when we remind you, because if you don't we'll need to disable your account to keep it secure.
- How to change your password on a Deakin Mac
- How to change your password on a Deakin Windows PC
- How to change your password on any computer
Can't log in?
If you are having issues logging in, please contact the IT Help Desk so that we can assist you.
Systems that don't use your Deakin username and password
Your Deakin username and password give you access to systems such email, wi-fi, StaffConnect and StudentConnect.
Some systems don't use your Deakin login. Here's who to contact for help with these.
- Callista Student Management - Contact Callista User Help on 03 5227 3239
- BRUCE - Contact Callista User Help on 03 5227 3239
- HMRS - Contact Human Resources
- DFMS - Contact Financial Services
- TEMS - Contact the TEMS Service Desk on 03 5227 2115 or TEMSAdmin@deakin.edu.au
- SmartFleet University Vehicle Bookings - Contact Deakin Fleet Management on 03 5227 2683 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your feedback
If there's anything else we can help you with, just ask in the box above.
More help with answering your question
Here are some ways to get more help in answering your question.
Try asking us again
Use the box at the top to ask the question with different words and phrases.
This system works best if you ask one question at a time and use natural language. For example, “How do I set up a print queue” or “What’s my password”.
Send us a support ticket
If you can’t find the answer you’re looking for here, you can send us a support ticket.
Or you can call us on the numbers below, Mon-Fri 8am-8pm and weekends 11am-5pm.
|Geelong||03 5227 8888|
|Melbourne||03 9244 6888|
|Warrnambool||03 5563 3888|
|Off-campus||1800 463 888|
|International||+ 61 3 5227 8888|
There was an error submitting you feedback. Please try again later