IT Mobile and Apps Development
What can I do with my course in IT Mobile and Apps Development?
Careers in IT Mobile and Apps Development
As a graduate of It Mobile and Apps Development, you will have gained the skills and knowledge to find work opportunities in the design and development of apps in modern mobile platforms. With your solid foundation in fundamental IT skills as well as your generic professional skills in writing and communication, you may be highly sought after by industry employers as you can adapt to the evolving job requirements.
Graduates of IT Mobile and Apps Development may perform the following tasks:
- Collaborating and contributing in team activities
- Knowledge sharing and brainstorming
- Clearly communicating ideas and strategies
- Developing online interfaces for web and mobile products
- Integrating front end designs with back end services and content management systems
- Moving from one medium to another and adapting quickly to new software and business developments
- Delivering performance focused solutions which cater for high volume applications
- Assisting clients design and develop briefs
- Preparing rough design concepts
Skills and attributes
Key skills that IT Mobile and Apps Development graduates demonstrate are:
- Creative thinking
- Analytical proficiency
- Problem-solving skills
- Development skills
- Technical skills
- The ability to communicate effectively in both technical and plain language
Related occupations include:
- App developer, designer or consultant
- Software developer
- iOS developer
- Mobile applications architect
- Mobile deployment officers
- Mobile applications programmer
Some related roles may require further study or experience. Descriptions of occupations, industry career profile, salary and other employment information can be obtained from the My future website.
Salary and job outlook
You can learn more about salaries and job outcomes for IT graduates at Graduate Careers Australia.
Look at industry trends and employment prospects by visiting Australian Government Job Outlook.
Professional associations are an invaluable connection to industry information, networking and professional development opportunities. Most offer student membership discounts. Follow the link to search for professional associations related to your course.