Welcome to Deakin's Career Mentoring
Deakin's Career Mentoring has been designed to facilitate contact between you and an experienced professional. Career Mentoring provides you with the opportunity to gain career insights and guidance for career decisions.
Our Mentors are Alumni (past Deakin students or staff members) who have successfully completed their studies and entered the workforce in a professional capacity. They are keen to help by sharing their experiences and career journeys with you.
All current students and staff are eligible to access the mentoring service. Please read the mentee agreement prior to accessing the mentoring service.
- Build professional networks and develop communication skills
- Link academic study to industry context
- Learn what graduate employers are looking for
- Identify and develop your career strategy
- Learn about different professions and industries