Policies, Procedures and the Code of Good Practice
HDR candidature at Deakin is governed by a set of policies, procedures and codes which are contained in the Deakin Guide. You are encouraged to familiarise yourself with them because they contain important information which will assist you.
- Higher Degrees by Research (HDR) Policy
- Higher Degrees by Research (HDR) Assessment procedure
- Higher Degrees by Research (HDR) Admission, Selection and Enrolment procedure
- Schedule A: Minimum entry requirements for higher degrees by research
- Schedule B: Higher degrees by research English language requirements
- Schedule C: Minimum resources for higher degree by research students
- Schedule D: List of specified masters degrees
- Higher Degrees by Research (HDR) Supervision procedure
- Higher Degrees by Research (HDR) Academic Progress procedure
- Schedule A: Confirmation of candidature standards
- Schedule B: Progress management of 'at risk' HDR students
- Schedule C: List of specified masters degrees
- The Australian Code for the Responsible Conduct of Research
- The Student Code of Conduct sets out what is expected of you while you are a Deakin student, both in terms of your academic work and the way you treat other people and their property. A different Code of Conduct applies to Deakin staff.