Policies, Procedures and the Code of Good Practice
HDR candidature at Deakin is governed by a set of policies, procedures and codes which are contained in the Deakin Guide. You are encouraged to familiarise yourself with them because they contain important information which will assist you.
- Higher Degrees by Research Policy
- Higher Degrees by Research Assessment procedure
- Schedule A: Order and Format of Thesis Contents
- Schedule B: Procedures for the Thesis Examination Subcommittee on Determining the Outcomes of the HDR Examinations
- Schedule C: Advice to Examiners of Higher Degrees by Research
- Schedule D: Audiences at HDR Examinations at which a Candidate Gives a Performance
- Schedule E: Restricted Access to Thesis
- Higher Degrees by Research Admission, Selection and Enrolment procedure
- Higher Degrees by Research Supervision policy
- Higher Degrees by Research Supervision procedure
- Higher Degrees by Research Academic Progress procedure
- The Australian Code for the Responsible Conduct of Research
- The Student Code of Conduct sets out what is expected of you while you are a Deakin student, both in terms of your academic work and the way you treat other people and their property. A different Code of Conduct applies to Deakin staff.