Applying for a release
Please read this information carefully. Incomplete applications will be rejected and you will be required to submit a new application.
All students are required to meet with a Compliance Officer to discuss their release application. Your application cannot be processed if you have not met with a Compliance Officer and had your application form signed.
- Fill in the release application form. The application form must be typed, not hand-written
- You must complete all sections on the form except section 5
- After your have typed your form, print it out and sign it
- Do not date your form until you meet the Compliance Officer
You MUST see a Compliance Officer at Student Central at the Burwood campus.You need to take a ticket from the ticketing machine and press the "Compliance/Visas" option to see a Compliance Officer.
- You must bring your completed application form and all of your supporting documentation to your interview with a Compliance Officer
- Once you have met with a Compliance Officer, you will be advised how to submit your application by email
- Your application will take up to 10 working days to process. The response will be sent to the email address you provide us on your form.
Please note: If you want to apply for both a release and refund, you must lodge your release application first, wait for a response and only submit your refund application after you have received a release outcome letter. If you submit your release and refund applications together at the same time, your refund application will be rejected and you will need to submit a new refund application after you have received your release outcome letter.