Warrnambool Study Hall
Warrnambool Study Hall gives all Warrnambool students access to faculty-based mentors from their faculty, course or unit, and the type of support ranges from targeted, individual, one-on-one assistance to group work with other students.
The relaxed, informal environment of SHS Study Hall creates a space where students can feel comfortable studying with others, talking about what they don’t know and sharing what they do — or working individually with a peer mentor if that is what they need.
There are lots of benefits for students:
- it’s a great place to study alone, one-to-one or in groups
- you can have access to help from trained faculty student mentors
- three 2-hour study sessions per week, plus a one hour session at Residential
- flexibility—you can come and go as you please when Study Hall is open
- ease of access—no registration, attendance or other formalities required— just show up during open time
- breakout spaces are available to take time out, grab a coffee or just take a few deep breaths!
Everyone is welcome! Check out the current timetable to find a time convenient for you.