Transfer from another university

If you are enrolled in a course at another university and want to transfer to Deakin University to complete your degree, you apply for the course as usual and apply for credit for prior learning during your application.

If you are an international student interested in credit for your TAFE studies, please visit international pathways.

Page custodian: Division of Student Administration
Last updated:

Back to top