Step 4 - Scholarships and costs
Deakin University is committed to providing international students with opportunities to obtain financial support for their study program through a wide range of scholarships and bursaries.
Scholarships are for full-time, on-campus international students at Deakin and are awarded on the basis of academic merit.
Please note that applicants must be eligible for their selected program and be citizens of a country other than Australia and New Zealand. Additional eligibility requirements may apply for selected scholarships.
- Deakin University International Scholars program (DUISP)
- China Partner Institutions Bursary for students from China.
- Deakin College Jakarta Bursary for Indonesian students transitioning from Deakin College, Jakarta.
- Postgraduate Course Fee Bursary for Deakin Alumni (includes DUELI graduates)
- Global Leaders scholarship
- MBA - GMAT/GRE scholarship
- Deakin Research scholarships
- Victoria India Doctoral scholarship for Indian students
- Australian Postgraduate Awards and Deakin University Postgraduate Research Scholarships
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarships (IPRS)
- Australia Award scholarships
- Endeavour Awards scholarship
- Scholarships offered by external organisations for students considering postgraduate study which may be tenable at the University
- There is also financial aid available for American, Canadian and Indian students
- Other Deakin scholarships and awards, some of which international students can apply for
Estimate your course fees
Course fees for international students vary according to the discipline(s) studied.
Got a question?
The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page will help you find the answer you are looking for.