Step 4 - Scholarships and costs
Deakin University is committed to providing international students with opportunities to obtain financial support for their study program through a wide range of scholarships and bursaries.
Scholarships are for full-time, on-campus international students at Deakin and are awarded on the basis of academic merit.
Please note that applicants must be eligible for their selected program and be citizens of a country other than Australia and New Zealand. Additional eligibility requirements may apply for selected scholarships.
Scholarships for international students
- Deakin University International Scholarship program (DUISP)
- Australian scholarships
- ICE WaRM scholarships - Masters of Water Resources Management
- MBA - GMAT/GRE
- Students from India can apply for a Victoria India Doctoral scholarship or a research scholarship for Indian students.
- Deakin Research scholarships
- Scholarships offered by external organisations for students considering postgraduate study which may be tenable at the University
- There is also financial aid available for American, Canadian and Indian student
- Scholarships and awards available to all Deakin students (that international students can apply for.
Estimate your course fees
Course fees for international students vary according to the discipline(s) studied.
Got a question?
The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page will help you find the answer you are looking for.