Step 4 - Scholarships and costs
Deakin University is committed to providing international students with opportunities to obtain financial support for their study program through a wide range of scholarships and bursaries.
Scholarships are for full-time, on-campus international students at Deakin and are awarded on the basis of academic merit.
Please note that applicants must be eligible for their selected program and be citizens of a country other than Australia and New Zealand. Additional eligibility requirements may apply for selected scholarships.
International student scholarships
- Deakin University International Scholars program (DUISP)
- Future Leaders scholarship
- Global Leaders scholarship
- Postgraduate Course Fee Bursary for Deakin Alumni (includes DUELI graduates)
- MBA - GMAT/GRE scholarship
- Australian scholarships
- Endeavour Awards scholarship
- Students from India can apply for the Victoria India Doctoral scholarship.
- Students from China can apply for the China Partner Institutions Bursary.
- Indonesian students transitioning from MIBT Jakarta can apply for the MIBT Jakarta Bursary.
- Deakin Research scholarships
- Scholarships offered by external organisations for students considering postgraduate study which may be tenable at the University
- There is also financial aid available for American, Canadian and Indian students
- Other Deakin scholarships and awards, some of which international students can apply for
Estimate your course fees
Course fees for international students vary according to the discipline(s) studied.
Got a question?
The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page will help you find the answer you are looking for.