Associate Degree of Education (E200) and Associate Degree of Arts (E250) Learning and Development Scholarships
To assist with the financial costs of further education, Deakin University offers five $500 scholarships to students studying the Associate Degree of Education and Associate Degree of Arts.
Cash payment of $500 for one year
One year, subject to satisfactory academic performance.
Number per year
- One scholarship is available for students studying the Associate Degree of Education at each of the course delivery locations
- One scholarship is available for students studying the Associate Degree of Arts at each of the course delivery locations
To be eligible for this scholarship you must be:
- an Australian citizen, permanent resident or holder of an Australian permanent humanitarian visa
- a commencing student enrolled full-time in the Associate Degree of Education or the Associate Degree of Arts (at least three units per trimester for Burwood, Warrnambool, Geelong Waurn Ponds, Werribee Learning Centre and Dandenong Learning Centre students).
Selection will be based on the following criteria:
- motivation and commitment to study
- career aspirations
- work and/or community experience
- capacity to successfully complete the course
How to apply
Applications for Trimester 1 2015 open 2 September 2014 close 28 March 2015.
Applicants will need to complete an paper-based application form. This form will be available from 2 September 2014.
If you have any queries or concerns please contact:
Associate Degree Office
Telephone: 1300 753 680