Associate Degree of Education and Associate Degree of Arts Learning and Development Scholarships
To assist with the financial costs of further education, Deakin University offers four $500 scholarships to students studying the Associate Degree of Education and Associate Degree of Arts.
Cash payment of $500 for one year
One year, subject to satisfactory academic performance
Number per year
Up to four (two scholarships for students studying the Associate Degree of Education and two scholarships for students studying the Associate Degree of Arts).
To be eligible for this scholarship you must be:
- an Australian citizen, permanent resident or holder of an Australian permanent humanitarian visa
- a commencing student enrolled for the first time at Deakin University in your first year of your studies
- enrolled full time in the Associate Degree of Education or the Associate Degree of Arts (at least three units per trimester for Burwood, Warrnambool, Geelong Waurn Ponds, Werribee Learning Centre, Craigieburn Learning Centre and Dandenong Learning Centre students).
Selection will be based on the following criteria:
- motivation and commitment to study
- career aspirations
- work and/or community experience
- capacity to successfully complete the course
If you have supporting documentation to show your work and/or community experience, you may wish to upload your supporting documentation as part of the application process.
How to apply
Applicants can apply directly to Deakin University via the Deakin Course and Scholarship Applicant Portal.
Applications for Trimester 1 2015 open 2 September 2014 and close 28 March 2015.