The Archie and Hilda Graham Foundation Award
This award was established by The Archie and Hilda Graham Foundation to reduce study expenses for students from the City of Warrnambool and the South-West regions of Victoria who come from a financially disadvantaged background.
Total value of the scholarship is up to $5000
Number per year
To be eligible for this award you must be:
- an Australian citizen or holder of an Australian permanent humanitarian visa
- a commencing student enrolled for the first time at Deakin University in the your first year of your undergraduate bachelor degree
- enrolled full time at Deakin University's Warrnambool campus in a Commonwealth supported place
- a resident of the City of Warrnambool, the Moyne Shire or south-western Victoria
- able to demonstrate you are in receipt of a means-tested Centrelink benefit or have a personal or combined family taxable income below the HECS-HELP repayment threshold, depending on independence status.
Your application will be assessed and ranked based on the information you provide in your application and supporting documentation.
How to apply
You must complete an online application via the Deakin Course and Scholarship Applicant Portal by the closing date.
Applications for Trimester 1 2015 open 4 August 2014 and close 17 October 2014.
As part of the application process you will be required to provide supporting documentation.
Prior to the submission of your scholarship application and the closing date, you will be able to re-enter your online scholarship application at any time to upload your documents. You can use the 'Upload Documents' option at the top on the application page to submit your documentation.