Warrnambool Cheese and Butter Honours Scholarship
This scholarship is available to students undertaking an honours program in at the Warrnambool Campus who are interested in agribusiness.
Cash payment up to $4000
One off payment
Number per year
One (subject to confirmation)
To be eligible for this scholarship you must be:
- an Australian citizen or holder of an Australian permanent humanitarian visa
- enrolled full-time on campus in an honours degree at the Warrnambool Campus
- have achieved high academic standing in your university studies to date
- show an interest in agribusiness
- either a recipient of a Centrelink benefit or can demonstrate that they have a personal or family taxable income below the HECS-HELP repayment threshold depending on independence status.
Your application will be assessed and ranked based on the information you provide in your application and supporting documentation.
How to apply
All applicants must apply directly to Deakin University via the Deakin Course and Scholarships Applicant Portal.
As part of the application process you will also be required to provide supporting documentation. You should upload your supporting documentation as part of the online application process no later than the closing date of the scholarship. Late documentation will not be accepted.
The supporting documentation required includes evidence of:
- your financial hardship
Types of acceptable documents is listed on the Supporting documentation page.
Applications for Trimester 1 2015 open 4 August 2014 and close 27 February 2015.