Warrnambool Cheese and Butter Honours Scholarship
This scholarship is available to students undertaking an honours program in at the Warrnambool Campus who are interested in agribusiness.
Cash payment or student contribution up to $4000
One off payment
Number per year
Up to two
To be eligible for this scholarship you must be:
- an Australian citizen or holder of an Australian permanent humanitarian visa
- enrolled full-time on campus in an honours degree at the Warrnambool Campus
- have achieved high academic standing in your university studies to date
- show an interest in agribusiness
- either a recipient of a Centrelink benefit or can demonstrate that they have a personal or family taxable income below the HECS-HELP repayment threshold depending on independence status.
Your application will be assessed and ranked based on the information you provide in your application and supporting documentation.
How to apply
All applicants must apply directly to Deakin University via the Deakin Course and Scholarships Applicant Portal.
Applications for Trimester 1 2014 open 5 August 2013 close 28 February 2014.
As part of the application process you will also be required to provide supporting documentation. This documentation must be uploaded as part of your online scholarship application by 28 February 2014.
Prior to the scholarship closing you will be able to re-enter your online scholarship application at any time to upload your documents.
You can use the 'Upload Documents' option at the top on the application page to submit your documentation. Documentation must be provided by 28 February 2014 to be considered and progress your application.