Pre-university English Language Program
The English for Academic Purposes course develops your pre-university English language and study skills. This will assist you in preparing to apply for a place at Deakin.
You will be assessed in:
- Research skills
- Essay writing
- Listening and note-taking
- Reading and Critical Thinking
- Oral Presentation skills
- Oral communication skills
The course will require a commitment from you of approximately 10 hours each week for 10 weeks. This time will be for classes and personal study.
There are no fees associated with this course the only costs to participants are for personal writing materials.
Applications will be assessed against the following criteria:
- Australian citizenship
- Show evidence of motivation to study at University
- Show evidence of commitment to study
For Further information please call 924 68997