1. Prepare abstract detail
Abstract detail should be no longer than one page, regardless of the type of presentation. For each abstract you submit, please provide the following information:
- presentation title
- preferred presentation format (e.g. PowerPoint Seminar, Interactive Workshop, etc)
- name/s of author/s
- affiliation/s of author/s
- indicate the presenter
- short (100 word) biography of the presenter/s.
2. Prepare presentation outline
The presentation outline should be a summary of key points of your presentation. Speakers are usually allocated 30 minutes for their presentation followed by question time. Our recommended format for your presentation outline is as follows:
- presentation title, topic, purpose and objective
- background information/narrative
- key concepts, finding, explanation, and messages
- 1 to 2 case studies or examples where appropriate.
- brief detail of closing statement or summary
3. Submit your abstract
You may submit you abstract by emailing email@example.com no later than Thursday 31 October 2019. Submissions can be in PDF or Word format.
4. Need some guidance?
If you have any questions or would like support in submitting your abstract, please email the Conference Manager – Ryan Hsu.
We encourage student submissions to the conference and can provide guidance and assistance on putting together a submission.
5. Review and outcome
The Conference Reference Group will review all abstract submissions and communicate to applicants in early November 2019.
6. Presenter registration
All presenters are required to register for the conference and pay the appropriate registration fee within seven days of having their abstracts accepted as part of the official program. Presenters are responsible for their own travel and accommodation costs.