Tailor your Bachelor of Arts to suit you
A Bachelor of Arts at Deakin offers enormous flexibility in the study of creative arts, communications, design, humanities and social sciences.
Join our course information webinar to learn more about:
- our 30+ study disciplines available and how you can tailor your degree to suit your ambitions
- course structure and how to shape your studies to benefit your career aspirations
- insight into the specialised and multidisciplinary skills you will develop under the guidance of industry leaders and experts in their fields
- student success stories
- student support services
- industry experience opportunities
- the education major as a pathway into an initial teacher education degree.
While studying a Bachelor of Arts you'll also develop highly transferable and important career skills, which will ensure you are adaptable and have a valued skill set in any climate.
You'll also learn more about opportunities to build industry connections, and how we support students with graduate employment through DeakinTALENT, our careers and employment service.
Our experts will also touch on the benefits of pairing a Bachelor of Arts as a double degree.
Applications to start mid-year are now open.
Date and time
Monday 8 June 2020
Online (we'll send you a link prior to the webinar)