Do you love pulling things apart to see how they work? Or coming up with new ways to solve problems? Well, you might be suited to a career in engineering.
This interactive webinar will give you an insight into the cutting-edge innovations our students work on, such as robots that search for life on Mars and AI powered micro-grids to supply efficient renewable energy.
Join the Deputy Head of the School of Engineering to learn how our courses:
- teach you skills that go beyond theory
- let you utilise state-of-the-art facilities
- give you a worldwide accreditation
- allow you to study fully or partially online so you can balance your studies with your life
- are embedded with real-world industry problems that need innovative solutions.
Don't miss your chance to engage with a course expert and have all your questions answered.
Date and time
Wednesday 16 October 2019
We'll send you a link to the webinar once you register.