It’s never been more important for financial advisers to have a strong understanding of ethics.
This crucial knowledge allows you to deliver better outcomes for your clients. You’ll also be more valued by employers, particularly due to the introduction of FASEA’s new education requirements for financial advisers.
Our upcoming webinar explores the modern ethical challenges faced by financial advisers and ways to improve ethical decision making in your role. Together, we’ll discuss:
- why ethics are an integral part of financial planning
- some of the most commonly faced ethical challenges experienced by planners and how best to navigate them
- how having an appreciation of these ethical challenges will better assist you in preparing for the national advisor examination and education studies in ethics
- the Code of Ethics and Corporations Law and its implications for financial advisers
- how Deakin’s flexible courses can help you meet the new education standards and support your transition into study.
Date and time
Thursday 6 February 2020
We'll send you a link to the webinar once you register