Whether you're looking to transfer your skills into education or gain accreditation to teach within schools, a postgraduate teaching course at Deakin will help take your career to the next level.
Join Dr Matt Thomas, Master of Teaching Course Director, for an interactive discussion about:
- practical learning with 60–90 days of supervised placements
- how you can contribute to the evolution of teaching methodologies and school–based learning
- employability and career growth within the education industry
- course admission requirements and flexible learning options
- exchange programs and global opportunities.
Don't miss this opportunity to engage with an industry expert and have your questions answered.
Date and time
Monday 20 January 2020
We'll send you a link to the webinar once you register