Whether you already have a passion for the field or want to build your expertise in inclusion policy and practice, postgraduate study in disability and inclusion will help you to become a specialist in the growing disability, health and community sectors.
Join our academic expert and course lecturer, Dr Joanne Watson as she discusses:
- how postgraduate study in disability and inclusion can boost your career
- what careers in disability really look like
- how the disability sector - including funding - is changing
- what kind of positive impact you can have on the community, giving those with a disability a voice
- course admission requirements
- how you can tailor our disability degrees to fit in with your life.
Date and time
Wednesday 30 January 2019
We'll send you a link to the webinar once you register.