The growing volume and complexity of data has cemented its place as the new corporate currency, and arming yourself with the skills to understand and drive the science behind the data, will push you ahead in your workplace.
Whether you're already making your mark in the field of data science, or looking to equip yourself with the skills to go further in your industry, a postgraduate data science course at Deakin offers deeper knowledge into machine learning, AI and programming solutions for big datasets, giving you a competitive advantage in any field.
Join Professor Peter Eklund and student, Noorain Zaidias as we discuss:
- how data science differs from the more traditional area of business analytics
- which of Deakin's wide suite of data science courses will suit your background and needs
- how Deakin's data science courses prepare you for tomorrow's data challenges
- industry links offering practical experience with real data and real issues
- entry pathways for those without an IT background
- the career benefits of studying data science at Deakin.
Don't miss your opportunity to engage with an industry expert and have your questions answered.
Date and time
Wednesday 12 February 2020
We'll send you a link to the webinar once you register