- Australasian Society for Physical Activity (ASPA)
- Exercise & Sport Science Australia (ESSA)
- International Motor Developmental Research Consortium (I-MDRC)
- North American Society for the Psychology of Sport and Physical Activity (NASPSPA)
- Sport Medicine Australia (SMA)
Institute for Physical Activity and Nutrition (IPAN)
- 2020. Outstanding Reviewer Award, Journal of Sport and Health Science (JSHS). 14 December 2020.
- 2019. Best presentation on Physical Activity and Health – 2019 ASICS Sport Medicine Australia Conference. Novotel, Twin Waters, Sunshine Coast, Australia, 23–26 October 2019.
- 2019. Winner of the Deakin University Award for School of Health and Social Development Three Minute Thesis (3MT). HDR students have three minutes to present their thesis topic and its significance in language appropriate to an intelligent but non-specialist audience, 27 May 2019.
- 2018. Best Poster Presentation at the Deakin University Faculty of Health HDR Conference. Deakin Downtown, Melbourne, Australia, 3 December 2018.
- 2017. Finalist at the Deakin University 3MT Competition (Faculty of Health finals). Deakin University Burwood Corporate Centre, Melbourne, Australia: 20 June 2017
- 2015. Finalist at the Stanford Center on Longevity Design Challenge. Presented project: Fitness Hunt. A team project aimed at improving lifestyle for older adults using technology and intergenerational interaction. Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA, USA, 9 April 2015.
- 2010. Winner of the Alberto Madella Award. National Research Award in memory of Professor Alberto Madella organised by the Italian National Olympic Committee, School of Sport, Rome, Italy, 17 October 2010.
E Mazzoli, J Salmon, C Pesce, W Teo, N Rinehart, T May, L Barnett
(2021), Vol. 65, pp. 464-488, Journal of Intellectual Disability Research, London, Eng., C1
E Mazzoli, J Salmon, W Teo, C Pesce, J He, T Ben-Soussan, L Barnett
(2021), Vol. 16, pp. 1-30, PLoS One, San Francisco, Calif., C1
E Visser, E Mazzoli, T Hinkley, N Lander, T Utesch, L Barnett
(2020), Vol. 23, pp. 270-275, Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, C1
Natalie Lander, Emiliano Mazzoli, Samuel Cassar, Naomi Symington, Jo Salmon
(2020), Vol. 7, pp. 1-24, Children, Basel, Switzerland, C1
L Barnett, E Mazzoli, M Hawkins, N Lander, D Lubans, S Caldwell, P Comis, R Keegan, J Cairney, D Dudley, R Stewart, G Long, N Schranz, T Brown, J Salmon
(2020), pp. 1-26, Physical Education and Sport Pedagogy, Abingdon, Eng., C1
E Mazzoli, H Koorts, J Salmon, C Pesce, T May, W Teo, L Barnett
(2019), Vol. 8, pp. 137-148, Journal of sport and health science, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, C1
Emiliano Mazzoli, Wei-Peng Teo, Jo Salmon, Caterina Pesce, Jason He, Tal Ben-Soussan, Lisa Barnett
(2019), Vol. 16, pp. 1-20, International journal of environmental research and public health, Basel, Switzerland, C1
N Lander, H Koorts, E Mazzoli, K Moncrieff, J Salmon
(2019), Vol. 5, pp. 1-16, Pilot and feasibility studies, Berlin, Germany, C1
Funded Projects at Deakin
Other Public Sector Funding
Breaking School Sitting and Improving Cognition using Quadrato Motor Training: a Feasibility and Pilot Study
A/Prof Lisa Barnett, Mr Emiliano Mazzoli, Prof Jo Salmon, Dr Tamara May, Prof Nicole Rinehart, Prof Caterina Pesce, Prof Tal Ben-Soussan
- 2017: $17,482
No completed student supervisions to report