Dr Hao Jia is a Lecturer in the Department of Economics in Deakin Business School. Hao is interested in a wide range of applied and theoretical topics in game theory and political economy.Read more on Hao's profile
- Game Theory
- Contest Theory
- Bayesian Econometrics
- Member, American Economic Association.
- Member, Economic Society of Australia.
- Mathematics for Economists
- Industrial Organization
- Game Theory
- MAE101 - Economic Principles
- Information disclosure policies in a Tullock contest among weakly heterogeneous players.
- The optimal prize structure for Tullock contests.
- The optimal discriminating power in contests (with Stergios Skaperdas).
- Positive Assortative Matching and Even Split Rule (with Nejat Anbarci).
- Endogenous Occupational Choice and Social Networks (with Nejat Anbarci and Ching-jen Sun).
- A note on the Heteroskedastic Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimators (with Dale J. Poirier).
(2019), Vol. 81, pp. 57-61, Journal of mathematical economics, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, C1
H Jia, S Skaperdas, S Vaidya
(2013), Vol. 31, pp. 211-222, International Journal of Industrial Organization, C1
(2012), Vol. 88, pp. 391-406, Economic Record, C1
H Jia, S Skaperdas
(2012), pp. 449-472, The Oxford handbook of the economics of peace and conflict, New York, N. Y., B1
(2010), Vol. 10, B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, C1
(2008), Vol. 135, pp. 125-130, Public Choice, C1-1
Funded Projects at Deakin
No Funded Projects at Deakin found
Mohammad Shihab Khan
Thesis entitled: Electoral Behaviour in Bangladesh:1991-2008
Doctor of Philosophy, Department of Economics