Dr Luisa Lombardi is a Senior Lecturer in the Department of Accounting in Deakin Business School. Luisa has conducted extensive work and research in the field of Indigenous accounting and finance and has won external research grants nationally and internationally.
She is a director of the Indigenous Finance and Business Association (IFAB), a member of the International Indigenous Conference organising committee, and was Chair of the Indigenous Accounting and Business conference in 2015 and 2016.Read more on Luisa's profile
- Inaugural International Indigenous Conference, Organising Committee Member, Canada, 2017.
- Indigenous Accounting and Business Conference, Chair, 2015-2016.
- Indigenous Accountants Australia - Advisory Committee Member.
- Indigenous peoples in accounting (Australia, New Zealand and Canada)
- Indigenous self-sustainability and capacity building
- First Nation sustainable housing
- Member, Certified Practising Accountant (CPA) Australia.
- Accounting Theory
- Accounting and Society
- Ethics (professional practices)
- Financial Accounting
- Indigenous Accounting and Business Conference, Chair, Deakin University, Australia, 26-27 October 2016.
- Indigenous Accounting and Business Conference, Chair, Deakin University, Australia, 2-3 November 2015.
- Member of the Organising Committee, International Indigenous Conference, Canada, 2017.
W Dimovski, L Lombardi, C Ratcliffe, B Cooper
(2016), Vol. 34, pp. 18-28, Property management, Bingley, Eng., C1
(2016), Vol. 29, pp. 1320-1341, Accounting, auditing & accountability journal, Bingley, Eng., C1
L Lombardi, B Cooper
(2015), Vol. 25, pp. 84-99, Australian accounting review, London, Eng., C1
G Pye, D Holt, S Salzman, E Bellucci, L Lombardi
(2015), Vol. 19, pp. 1-20, Australasian journal of information systems, Wollongong, N.S.W., C1
B Dimovski, L Lombardi, C Ratcliffe, B Cooper
(2014), Vol. 20, pp. 3-11, Pacific rim property research journal, Sydney, NSW, C1
W Dimovski, L Lombardi, B Cooper
(2013), Vol. 31, pp. 196-207, Journal of property investment and finance, Bingley, England, C1
L Lombardi, W Dimovski
(2009), Vol. 5, pp. 213-224, Contemporary management research, Taiwan, Republic of China, C1
L Lombardi, B Clayton
(2006), Vol. 1, pp. 63-74, Global business & economics anthology, Worcester, Mass, C1
Funded Projects at Deakin
Industry and Other Funding
An investigation into the role of educators, employers and the accounting profession in providing opportunities for Indigenous Australians to enter the field of Accounting
Dr Luisa Lombardi, Prof Barry Cooper
- 2014: $13,636
- 2013: $13,636
- 2012: $27,272
Factors affecting the uptake of private financing for First Nation home ownership
Dr Luisa Lombardi, Dr Joanne Locke
- 2018: $45,432
- 2017: $46,496
No completed student supervisions to report