Rhonda Ryan is a Lecturer in the Department of Accounting in Deakin Business School. Rhonda has been in academia for over twenty years. Her primary areas of teaching include the first year, for which she has a passion, as well as management and financial accounting at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels. In addition to her academic career, Rhonda has spent several years in industry as a consultant and also with one of the leading professional accounting bodies in Australia.Read more on Rhonda's profile
- Accounting Education
- The First Year Student Experience
- Government Funding Models for Higher Education
- Member, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand (AFAANZ).
- First Year Accounting
- Corporate Governance
- Management Accounting
- MAA103 - Accounting for Decision Making
- MAA261 - Financial Accounting
- MAA262 - Management Accounting
- 'South Korea: A Comparative Analysis of Academic and Career Education', Eighth World Business Conference, International Management Development Association, Monterey, California, 1999.
- School of Accounting, Economics and Finance Excellence in Teaching Award, 2012.
- School of Accounting, Economics and Finance Sustained Teaching Performance and Innovation Award, 2010.
- School of Accounting, Economics and Finance Excellence Award, Great Citizenship, 2008.
(2013), Vol. 22, pp. 101-104, Accounting Education, C1
Funded Projects at Deakin
No Funded Projects at Deakin found
No completed student supervisions to report