Deakin management staff have published in many of the discipline's leading journals, including:
- British Journal of Management
- British Journal of Industrial Relations
- Leadership Quarterly
- International Journal of Human Resource Management
- Public Management Review
- International Business Review
- Journal of International Management
- Journal of World Business
- Journal of Business Research
- Australian Journal of Management
- Sloan Management Review
- Knowledge Management Research and Practice
- Tourism Management
- Journal of Sport Management
- Journal of Industrial Relations and the Journal of Business Ethics.
The Department of Management is seeking intellectually curious doctoral applicants with a strong academic track record who are interested in undertaking rigorous, theory-advancing research.
Our 60 staff members focus on business ethics, corporate social responsibility and sustainable development, employee and organisational wellbeing, as well as labour migration.