Current Deakin Students
To access your official course details for the year you started your degree, please visit the handbook
Campuses by intake
Campus availability varies per trimester. This means that a course offered in Trimester 1 may not be offered in the same location for Trimester 2 or 3. Read more to learn where this course will be offered throughout the year.
Ask a question about studying at Deakin
What is FEE-HELP?
FEE-HELP loans cover up to 100% of tuition fees for eligible students. By taking out a FEE-HELP loan, the government pays your tuition fees directly to Deakin, and the balance is repaid from your employment income - but only once you're earning over $45,881.
Please note: fees shown by the calculator are indicative only and based on 2020 rates. Actual fees may vary. We advise confirming fees with Prospective Student Enquiries prior to enrolment.
Estimate your FEE-HELP
per pay cycle
after FEE-HELP and tax
per pay cycle
Your estimated FEE-HELP repayments
- $* is the 2020 estimated tuition fee for a Master of Architecture (Design Management) (12 credit points) at Deakin
- is the annual FEE-HELP payment, based on your current salary
- of your current salary be spent on FEE-HELP
Deakin University (Deakin):
- gives no warranty and accepts no responsibility for the currency, accuracy or the completeness of the information provided;
- advises users that no reliance should be placed upon on the information provided, and;
- instructs users that they should confirm the actual course fee with Prospective Student Enquiries prior to enrolment.
This tool provides indicative information about the fees that will be payable in respect of courses and subjects offered to prospective students domiciled in Australia during the periods indicated.
Please note that the fees shown by the calculator are indicative only and actual fees may vary. Users are advised to confirm the actual course fee with Prospective Student Enquiries prior to enrolment.
The estimated course fee is based on the tuition fee costs applicable to a domestic full time student commencing the course in Trimester 1 and studying full time for the duration of the course but:
- does not include non-tuition costs that may apply, such as Student Services and Amenities Fees (SSAF);
- does not take into account any scholarships or bursaries awarded to the student (including the 15% Deakin Alumni Postgraduate Course Fee Bursary);
- assumes the maximum number of units that need to be successfully completed actual number completed may be reduced if Credit for Prior Learning is granted;
- assumes that no exceptional, or non-typical, circumstances apply to the proposed course of study;
- assumes that the options that the user selects are appropriate for the course of study that they intend to undertake;
- where fees are estimated for future years those fee will be subject to annual increases in accordance with increases in the cost of course delivery.
A Deakin scholarship might change your life. If you've got something special to offer Deakin – or you just need the financial help to get you here – we may have a scholarship opportunity for you.
If you’re a Deakin alumnus commencing a postgraduate award course, you may be eligible to receive a 15% reduction per unit on your enrolment fees. Your Immediate Family Members may also be eligible to apply for this bursary.
How to apply
For more information on the application process and closing dates, see the How to apply webpage. If you're still having problems, please contact us for assistance.