Applications for Trimester 2 2019 open 22 July 2019.
Applications for Trimester 2 2019 close 5 August 2019 5pm.
This scholarship will pay 50% of your tuition fees for your final one or two credit points depending where you are in your studies.
Prospective candidates should ensure they meet all criteria before submitting their application.
To be eligible you must:
- be an International citizen, International citizen seeking asylum in Australia or a Permanent humanitarian visa holder.
- be a female student enrolled in the A590 Graduate Certificate of Humanitarian Health in Trimester 2 2019.
- have completed two credit points in the Graduate Certificate of Humanitarian Health.
- be a citizen from a country outside the Very High Human Development category of the Human Development Index of the United Nations Development Program.
As a scholarship recipient you:
- must successfully complete each enrolled credit point to remain eligible for the scholarship
- cannot defer the scholarship offer, the scholarship must commence in Trimester 2 2019
- cannot intermit the scholarship
- must complete a yearly report detailing how this scholarship has helped you with your studies
- utilise all scholarship funds by the completion of Trimester 1 2021 (no payments will be made after Trimester 1 2021).
How to write a successful application
Applying for a scholarship isn’t just about meeting the eligibility criteria.
It's a good idea to think about why you want a scholarship - it’s your opportunity to stand out from the crowd and be recognised for where you’ve come from and where you need to go.
How to apply
What happens next?
Your application will be assessed and ranked based on the details you provide and your supporting documentation.
You'll find out if you were successful usually within four weeks of the application closing date. You can view the status of your application via your Course and Scholarship Applicant Portal account.