Applications for Trimester 1 2021 open 27 November 2020.
Applications for Trimester 1 2021 close 15 February 2021 at 5pm.
To be confirmed.
Prospective candidates should ensure they meet all criteria before submitting their application.
To be eligible you must be:
- a domestic student
- a commencing student enrolled full time in the Master of Nursing Practice in Trimester 1 2021
- able to demonstrate financial hardship.
Preference will be given to a student with an interest in emergency care nursing.
As a scholarship recipient you must:
- write an introduction statement about your goals for study and what it means to receive the scholarship
- complete a yearly report detailing how this scholarship has helped you with your studies
- be open to participating in donor engagement activities
- not concurrently hold another scholarship.
As part of the application process, you will also be required to upload current supporting documentation.
When you apply for this scholarship, you'll need to supply evidence of your financial hardship.
Make sure you choose the correct document type when you upload your documents as it will make a difference. If your documents are uploaded into the incorrect type they will not be considered when assessing your application. Remember it is quality, not quantity, which you need to provide. Aim to provide documents which are current, relevant and concise.
Applying for a scholarship isn’t just about meeting the eligibility criteria.
It’s a good idea to think about why you want a scholarship, how it will help you and what you have to offer the Deakin community.
How to apply
You can apply for this scholarship directly through our Deakin Scholarship Application Portal.
What happens next?
Your application will be assessed and ranked based on the details you provide and your supporting documentation.
You'll find out if you were successful usually within six weeks of the final application closing date. You can view the status of your application via your scholarship application portal account.