This scholarship is automatically awarded based on your ATAR and course preference. It will be fully offered in December 2019.
This scholarship is available for one year.
- Cash payment up to $8000
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be an Australian citizen or holder of an Australian permanent humanitarian visa
- complete Year 12 VCE in 2019
- achieve an ATAR of 98.00 and above
- have Deakin University listed as one of your VTAC course preferences by Friday 6 December 2019
- commence at Deakin University in an undergraduate bachelor degree in any trimester/semester in the 2020 academic year.
- You can't hold this scholarship concurrently with any other scholarship offered by Deakin University.
- You must receive a course offer to study a bachelor degree at Deakin University in 2020 in either the December 2019 undergraduate offer round or Round 1, January 2020 undergraduate offer round.
- Deakin course preference will be determined immediately prior to the release of your ATAR.
- Selection for this scholarship will be based on VTAC course applications received by Friday 6 December 2019 (closing date for very late applications for tertiary courses).
- This scholarship will be fully allocated when your ATAR is released. Unfortunately late change of preferences can't be considered.
Learn about another one of our prestigious scholarships that aims to relieve the burden of tuition fees Vice-Chancellor's Academic Excellence Scholarship.
How to apply
No application is required. This scholarship is automatically awarded based on the above eligibility criteria.
What happens next?
You will find out if you are successful in mid-December following your ATAR release.