Available for the 2020 academic year only.
To be eligible you must be:
- a commencing or currently enrolled student at Deakin University in 2020
- displaced for an extended period of time by the 2019/2020 bushfires or have lost your primary residence.
Conditions and other information
This scholarship applies to accommodation costs for commencing or currently enrolled students at Deakin University in 2020.
*Deakin will endeavour to place you at Deakin Residences closest to your campus location. Should a room not be available, we'll find alternative accommodation arrangements.
How to apply
No application is required. Please email email@example.com outlining your situation, including your contact details, and we'll call you to discuss next steps.
Additional support for Deakin students
Our Natural Disaster Assistant Packages include a personal combination of support services tailored to your needs. If you are a current Deakin student and need further, specific help, please contact one or more of the following services:
- For financial assistance, please contact Student Central.
- If you can’t get to classes or need extra time for an assignment or assessment, please contact Student Central or your unit chair.
- If you can’t complete an assessment task, check the eligibility and application process for special consideration.
- For counselling, please contact Counselling and Psychological Support (CAPS) or Deakin’s Multifaith Chaplains.
- International Student Advisers (ISAs) are available on all campuses and can also provide support. To contact an ISA, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.