Opening date: now open
Closing date: 15th December 2021
10% of the total indicative tuition fee stated on your offer letter.
This scholarship is available for the entire duration of the course.
To be eligible, all the below selection criteria must be met:
- Applicant should be an Indian citizen with a valid Indian Passport
- Applicant should be residing in India at the time of application
- Applicant should be applying through any Deakin Authorised agent based in INDIA
- Applicant should meet the below mentioned academic eligibility criteria
Academic eligibility criteria
- An overall score between 55-59.9% in an undergraduate degree when applying for a postgraduate program,
All conditions must be met. This bursary is conditional on acceptance of terms and conditions which will be specified in the acceptance form.
How to apply
Students who meet the selection and eligibility criteria will automatically receive a 10% fee reduction to the total indicative tuition fee stated in the offer letter. This will be applied against the student’s records after census date.
For more information, email the Deakin University South Asia Office.