- Opening date: now open
- Closing date: 15th December 2021
Bursary is available for the normal duration of the course.
- 20% of the total indicative tuition fee stated on your offer letter. Payments will be applied to your fee record after each applicable census date.
To be eligible, all the below selection criteria must be met:
- Applicant should be an Indian citizen living in India
- Applicant should be residing in India at the time of application
- Applicant should be applying through any Deakin Authorised agent based in INDIA
- Applicant should meet the below mentioned academic eligibility criteria
Academic eligibility criteria
- An overall score between 70-79.9% in the 12th standard (as specified by NOOSR) when
applying for an undergraduate program.
All conditions must be met. This Bursary is conditional on acceptance of terms and conditions
which will be specified in the acceptance form.
How to apply
Students who meet the selection and eligibility criteria will automatically receive a 20% fee reduction to the total indicative tuition fee stated in the offer letter. This will be applied against the student’s records after census date.
For more information, email the Deakin University South Asia Office.