Applications are now closed.
25% of the total indicative tuition fee stated on your offer letter. Payments will be applied to your fee record after each applicable census date.
- This scholarship is available for the normal duration of the course
All Deakin University scholarships have eligibility criteria.
To be eligible you must be:
- be a citizen from Nepal, Bangladesh or Mauritius
- have achieved an overall score of 75% or above in an undergraduate
- degree when applying for a postgraduate program, or
- have achieved an overall score of 80% and above in the 12th standard (as specified by NOOSR) when applying for an undergraduate program.
All conditions must be met. This scholarship is conditional on acceptance of terms and conditions which will be specified in the acceptance form.
How to apply
Students who meet the eligibility criteria will automatically receive a 25% fee reduction to the total indicative tuition fee stated in the offer letter. For more information, please email the Deakin International team.