Applications now open.
Applications close 15 December 2021.
This scholarship is available for the entire duration of the course.
- 20% of the total indicative tuition fee state on your letter of offer.
To be eligible, all selection criteria below must be met:
- application must be a citizen from South Asian countries*
- applicant should be residing in South Asia* (as applicable) at the time of application
- applicant should be applying through a Deakin authorised agent based in South Asia* (as applicable)
- applicant should meet the below mentioned academic eligibility criteria.
Academic eligibility criteria
- overall score between 70%-74.9% in an undergraduate degree when applying for a postgraduate program.
- overall score between 70%-74.9% in the 12th standard (as specified by NOOSR) when applying for an undergraduate program.
All conditions must be met. This bursary is conditional on acceptance of terms and conditions which will be specified in the acceptance form.
*List of countries in South Asia: Bangladesh, Bhutan, Mauritius, Myanmar, Nepal
Continued eligibility is subject to maintaining a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of at least 65.
How to apply
Students who meet the selection and eligibility criteria will automatically receive a 20% fee reduction to the total indicative tuition fee stated in the offer letter. This will be applied against the student’s records after census date.
For more information, contact the Deakin University South Asia Office