This scholarship is open to all students commencing studies at Deakin. It is recommended that scholarship applications be submitted at least one month prior to commencing your studies at Deakin.
This scholarship is available for the normal duration of your course.
- 25% of your student contributions (tuition fees)
- be a prospective international student for a coursework degree at Deakin University
- be eligible to study at Deakin University
- have achieved a 65% average (or equivalent) in previous studies.
All criteria must be met.
Selection of successful applicants for the fixed number of scholarships will be competitive, and may require scores above the stated minimum requirements.
You are required to submit:
- a completed Deakin International Scholarship Program application form
- a personal statement (300 words)
- a completed application to study at Deakin including academic transcripts.
Your personal statement must be written by you and reflect your personal views. It should contain:
- an outline of why you want to study at Deakin University
- an overview of any extracurricular activities and work experience (paid or voluntary) you have undertaken
- why you think you would make an outstanding ambassador for Deakin University
- any other information that will assist your application.
You may also be asked to attend an interview.
How to apply
Please email your completed form to the Deakin International Admissions office.
What happens next?
Deakin International will contact successful applicants within six weeks of application.
As scholarships are subject to international quotas, students are advised to submit their application early to increase the chance of success. It is recommended that students submit their scholarship application at least one month prior to commencing their studies at Deakin.